Welcome to All Saints' Church, Harmston
This beautiful church was in existence by 1086 and has been a place of Christian worship ever since. Today there are 2 regular services a month, with special services throughout the year. All Saints' is extremely popular for weddings and baptisms and a warm invitaiton is extended to all to join us at any of our services or events.
The church is a focal point within the village of Harmston, not least because of its tower which was added around 1100. Apart from the tower the rest of the church was rebuilt on the original foundations in a rudimentary classical style around 1717, being remodelled in the gothic style in 1867-8. As a result of this remodelling this wonderful church has been highly commended by the Diocesan Architectural Society as a splendid example of the mid-Victorian ideal of a village church.
The church is open to visitors during the day and welcome those who would like to come and view the architecture or spend a time of quiet or prayer.
Hearing loop: yes
Bells: Ring of 8 since 1799
Church Warden: Robert Wheeler